Chief Technical Officer
Chief Technical Officer
We are Dyflexis, nice to meet you! We believe that smooth operations and solid personnel planning are vital to the success of any company. Luckily, our 5.000 customers prove that our software helps to do just that by giving us a rating of 4.7 on Trustpilot. We’ve been around since 2010. And although we’re not running headlines because of series A, B and C rounds, we are recognized as one of NL’s most promising scaleups by Techleap.
Why you should want to join us as CTO
- Unique opportunity to join a successful, self-funded, profitable and down-to-earth family business run by founding brothers Matthijs (CEO) and Thomas (CFO). Plus Bastiaan (as CCO/CMO) and Patrick (as COO).
- Exciting chance to spearhead a rapidly scaling software product and technology team (#45), playing a vital role in a bootstrapped global adventure.
- State of the art and inspiring office where people love to work from, with our own private chef #foodforthought
Excited to be a part of a platform that's revolutionizing workforce management?
We’ve all been there. Workforce planning can give you serious headaches. That’s why businesses all over the world are turning to us to simplify and optimize their workforce management. From seamless forecasting to effortless payroll, our software is trusted by businesses everywhere. Our team of 100+ dedicated professionals (of which 50% is tech) keeps us at the forefront of the industry. As we partner with top-tier industry leaders, we’re gearing up for even more growth and international expansion. Now, our team is looking for our next CTO to steer our Technology teams and operation toward international growth.
What you’ll be doing as our CTO
As our CTO, you'll be a crucial member of the Management team. With an engineering background and a passion for people leadership, you are able to merge management vision with our product strategy. Your unique ability lies in translating these concepts back to our engineering teams. Your superpower is enabling Martijn and the team-leads while inspiring technical talents, encouraging them to reach their full potential and shape our product to meet the market's evolving demands. You're pragmatic and able to zoom out and look at the bigger long term picture, even when clients are demanding or external pressure is high. You know when to accelerate and when to hit the brakes first, before speeding up again.
In a nutshell you will:
- Collaborate with Matthijs and Bastiaan to contribute to the company business strategy and develop the technical roadmap supporting key business initiatives.
- Build a culture of trust, innovation, and collaboration between our technology and business teams, encouraging experimentation and driving a mindset fostered in a reporting and delivery framework.
- Manage resource allocation, budgeting, and forecasting for the technology department in conjunction with Thomas and the Finance team.
- Lead a high caliber team by facilitating the recruitment, retention, and professional development of “A” player hires across all technology profiles.
- Own technical architecture and assume accountability for the design, implementation, and evolution of the technical systems. This includes making decisions regarding the selection of technologies, architecture design, and engagement with vendors or partners.
- Drive and maintain a firm grip and command over the broader technical organisation, steering our vision to align with broader business objectives.
What you need to succeed
Confidence is key. You're seasoned; you understand the importance. As a company that values personal connections, the rapport you establish with our management, leadership, and tech teams is paramount. We hope you'll value this synergy as much as we do.
The more measurable requirements:
- Broad technical/engineering background and roughly 5 years in a technical decision making role. Our current stack includes PHP, Vue, Symfony.
- You are pragmatic, communicative, strategic, and highly cooperative.
- Your approach blends an analytical mindset with innovative creativity.
- You perceive the development of a reliable platform serving houndreds of thousands of users worldwide as a stimulating challenge.
- You have proven competence in leading and mentoring technical teams.
- You're knowledgeable about Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Having expertise in the B2B domain is a welcome bonus :)
What we offer you in return
- Responsibility, trust and freedom to do things your way.
- A competitive salary, we will share this in a detailed document soon after applying.
- 25 paid vacation days, 8% holiday pay and you’re off on your birthday ;)
- Pension and education budget for everyone
- A lot of great things every company says they have, but you’ll notice the difference after your first visit. Our workplaces in Den Haag have a pool table, indoor golf course, chair massages, DJ booths, plenty of space to work quietly.
- Our very own private chef who treats you like royalty with a fresh lunch every day.
- The best parties, drinks, outings, and weekend trips (Hola Ibiza!).
- Free subscription to 'ARJ Trainingen' boxing gym.
- The option to sell or purchase additional vacation days.
- Travel allowance and work-at-home-allowance.
- Flexible working hours and locations: for us hybrid working is here to stay.
Get to know our founders
Reach out by hitting that apply button or contact our executive recruiter Laura via 06-10201993.
- Dyflexis Netherlands
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
At Dyflexis, we go beyond conventional Workforce Management. With innovative technologies and tailored solutions, we elevate more than 4000 workforces to the next level.
Indeed, the chances that you have not interacted with a client of ours in the past month are very small. Our mission is to help our customers save as much time as possible on their scheduling and time registration. To achieve that, we improve our software every day. Not only for new customers, but also all existing customers are included in all updates and get free support if they need it.
Our dynamic culture fosters collaboration and provides an environment where team members can excel while shaping the future of workforce management together. TIME FOR BIGGER PLANS!
Chief Technical Officer
Already working at Dyflexis?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.