📈 Sales development representative
DuckDuckGoose is at the forefront of the fight against deepfakes. This new technology has great potential to be misused for committing identity fraud. This is exactly what DuckDuckGoose intends to prevent: we aim to realise a digital environment where one can still believe what they perceive.
We are looking for a motivated Dutch and English speaking sales development representative. As SDR you will work closely with our sales manager to generate leads and build customer relationships. We are looking for someone with a passion for technology and people.
What you will do
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Work together with our sales manager with 10+ years of experience in sales.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Work closely with the sales manager and attend customer meetings as required.
- Attend sales meetings and events to keep current with development in the market.
What we offer
- Impact: our product is used in various places to make a positive impact. You can contribute greatly to this.
- An amazing learning experience: you will work in a dynamic startup environment where you won't be bored for a day.
- A workplace at our office in YES!Delft in a young and energetic team.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- Travel allowance.
- Company laptop, if needed.
- Part-time or full-time in consultation.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or another relevant programme..
- Good English and preferably Dutch communication skills.
- Passion to innovate and an interest in new technologies.
- Available for at least four months.
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone.
- Based in The Netherlands. Remote applications will not be considered.