IT, Customer Service
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
Would you like to be dedicated to make quantum technologies a reality?
Welcome to Delft Circuits!
We are an employer who enables the quantum industry to grow and also an employer that you can proudly tell about. This position offers you this and much more! With us there is room for your own initiatives and ideas, we appreciate it if you think along, and you take responsibility.
What do we do?
Simply put, we develop electronics and hardware for quantum computers. We invent, design and produce products for our customers that are located from Tokyo to Barcelona. Our products fly out of the shelf even out of this world.
What are you going to do?
Assemble and reel our products before shipment. you manufacture the conductors in Delft Circuits’ lab.
The production process includes lithography, soldering, encapsulation, testing and verification. A number of specially developed machines are used for this process; In addition, part of the process is almost artisanal handicraft. The whole process is precision work. An eye for detail and quality is therefore very important to achieve a good end result.
What you bring:
- Steady hands
- The ability to seek challenge in better performing the continuous repetitive tasks
- The ability to work independently and accurate
- Some technical training
- Being able to work well together and be flexible
- Always trying to outperform the previous day
What do we offer:
- Working in a high-tech scale up company in the quantum industry
- A company that celebrates diversity and different backgrounds
- Salary range per month €1942-€3400*
- 1 year contract after positive first year continuation to a permanent contract
- 30 days annual leave
- 36 hour workweek
- 8% holiday allowance
- Possibility for partially remote
- Participation in our bike plan
- Participation in pension scheme, in addition we also contribute the same percentage as our employees.
- A fun and very experienced team
- Great work-life balance
*based experience and skills, amongst others.
Vacancy end date: 17-05-2023
See more open positions at Delft Circuits
Something looks off?