Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Are you a CAD wizard with experience in a manufacturing environment?
Would you like to be working with an employer who enables the quantum industry to grow and also an employer that you can proudly tell about? This position offers you this and much more!
Welcome to Delft Circuits!
With us there is room for your own initiatives and ideas, we appreciate it if you think along, and you take responsibility.
What do we do?
Simply put, we develop electronics and hardware for quantum computers. We invent, design and produce products for our customers that are located from Tokyo to Barcelona. Our products fly out of the shelf even out of this world.
What are you going to do?
Designing and manufacturing prototypes to facilitate the production of our core products (from defining user requirement to a validated prototype). Furthermore, you will be key in the development of our peripheral mechanical components (optimizing custom designs & devices).
We are searching for a person with experience in a manufacturing environment including design, fabrication and testing of prototype assembling You know your way with CAD design and also have an understanding of different common machining and fabrication technologies such as (CNC) milling, turning, laser cutting.
What you bring:
- 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing field (design, manufacture, test, support)
- Experience with CAD design is a must
- Knowledge of Design for Manufacturing (machining operations – CNC milling, turning, etc.) is a must
- Knowledge of methodological design and documentation
- A responsible and autonomous work attitude
- A plus is practical experience with turning, (CNC) milling and other machining types
What do we offer:
- Working in a high-tech scale up company in the quantum industry
- A company that celebrates diversity and different backgrounds
- 1 FTE Salary range per month €2865 – €4671* based on a 36-hour work week (*dependent on experience and skills)
- 1-year contract with the possibility to extend
- 30 days annual leave
- 8% holiday allowance
- €0,21 per km travel allowance
- Possibility for participation in the Delft Circuits e-bike plan
- Participation in pension scheme, in addition Delft Circuits also contributes the same percentage as our employees
- A fun and experienced team
- If applicable Hybrid working conditions
- Great work-life balance
See more open positions at Delft Circuits
Something looks off?