Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
What are you going to do?
Designing and manufacturing prototypes to facilitate the production of our core products (from defining user requirement to a validated prototype). Furthermore, you will be key in the development of our peripheral mechanical components (optimizing custom designs & devices).
We are searching for a person with experience in a manufacturing environment including design, fabrication and testing of prototype assembling You know your way with CAD design and also have an understanding of different common machining and fabrication technologies such as (CNC) milling, turning, laser cutting.
What you bring:
- 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing field (design, manufacture, test, support)
- Experience with CAD design is a must
- Knowledge of Design for Manufacturing (machining operations – CNC milling, turning, etc.) is a must
- Knowledge of methodological design and documentation
- A responsible and autonomous work attitude
- A plus is practical experience with turning, (CNC) milling and other machining types
What do we offer:
- Working in a high-tech scale up company in the quantum industry
- A company that celebrates diversity and different backgrounds
- 1 FTE Salary range per month €2865 – €4671* based on a 36-hour work week (*dependent on experience and skills)
- 1-year contract with the possibility to extend
- 30 days annual leave
- 8% holiday allowance
- €0,21 per km travel allowance
- Possibility for participation in the Delft Circuits e-bike plan
- Participation in pension scheme, in addition Delft Circuits also contributes the same percentage as our employees
- A fun and experienced team
- If applicable Hybrid working conditions
- Great work-life balance