Front Office Assistant
Dawn Aerospace is looking for a highly organised and motivated Office Manager to join us in our office in Delfgauw, The Netherlands.
Your role is to create, maintain and improve a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness and communication. Office assistant duties and responsibilities include, among others, being the face of Dawn to any visitor, handling incoming mail and parcels, scheduling internal and external meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, and providing general administrative support to your colleagues. Ultimately, the Office Assistant should ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
Previous experience as a Office Manager, Front Office Assistant, Office Administrator or other relevant roles is required.
Daily presence at the Dawn Aerospace office in Delfgauw is required.
Dawn is a dynamic and fast-growing high-tech company. We value a pragmatic hands-on attitude towards solving any issues that you encounter during your day, within or just outside your job description! This allows you to quickly grow into roles of increased responsibilities.
- Receive incoming guests, mail, deliveries, and phone calls.
- Ensure a professional and positive impression to the outside.
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements).
- Arrange daily lunch facilities for on-site staff.
- Maintain the office condition, organize office operations and procedures, and order stationery and equipment.
- Assist with general administrative tasks and special projects as needed.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Assistant or Administrative Assistant.
- Professional and friendly demeanour.
- Great collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills with a hands-on attitude.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- Driver’s license.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment..
- General interest in the aerospace and technology sector.
- Familiarity with company operations in the 100 - 250 people range.
About Dawn Aerospace
Dawn Aerospace is a space transportation company with a purpose.
Our mission is to enable the next generation of space users by providing more sustainable and scalable ways to access and move around in space. We believe this access, in the form of a transportation network, will fundamentally change what’s possible from space. We currently focus on two areas of space transportation:
- In-space propulsion
We're a leading supplier of turnkey green propulsion systems for various classes of satellites. Our system utilise safe, accessible propellants and we have over 50 of these propulsion units on 12 operational satellites already. A further 200 units are in production.
- Space launch
Our Mk-II Aurora spaceplane demonstrator has completed 50 successful flights and we recently completed the first campaign utilising rocket engines. Mk-II is unique in that it combines the performance of a rocket and the rapid reusability and economic model of an aircraft.
Our international teams are distributed across three locations: New Zealand, the Netherlands, and the USA.
Apply for this Job
If you think you have what it takes but are unsure that you check every box, we still want to hear from you. For any questions you might have before applying or if you would like to have a general conversation about Dawn Aerospace, you can contact our Recruiter, Anna Thouvenin at email@example.com.