Backend PHP Developer
Join Cloudprinter.com and participate in developing a fast-growing platform for automated print integration. Cloudprinter.com offers a number of API solutions for automated order processing, routing, and status handling.
We are searching for PHP backend developers for our new core platform team. Development and maintenance of our core services, APIs, processing services, and operational platform. The Cloudprinter.com Core services are a set of fast and scalable containerized API, databases, and processing services. All are hosted in AWS and in most cases as microservices and written in PHP.
The core platform is serving multiple APIs as well as event and cron based backend processing. These are all core features used by other Cloudprinter.com services and integrated apps.
- MySQL / MongoDB / Redis
As a plus:
- Software design concepts
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and tools.
- Development, maintenance, and operation of core services
- Write clear, structured, high-quality code
- Participation in the design and planning of new features
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Handling escalated technical issues from the first-line support team.
- Support the servers running in the AWS cloud environment
- Identify product gaps leading to incidents and act on them.
We expect you to have worked 2+ years with development in PHP and have experience with larger applications and microservice infrastructure, API integrations, authentication, testing, etc.
Working for Cloudprinter.com is more of a lifestyle than a regular office job. We move fast and you have to be there when it happens. We expect you to be flexible and we give a high level of flexibility back. You will mainly work with our teams from Lviv, but also with other remote teams.