People & HR
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2023
What you will be working on
- Coordinate the onboarding process for new hires, including paperwork, orientation, and ensuring a smooth transition.
- Support in managing the offboarding process for departing employees, including exit interviews and necessary documentation.
- Assist in the creation and further development of HR policies and procedures.
- Help maintain employee records and databases and learn how to leverage our HRIS.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support HR projects and initiatives.
- Stay updated on HR trends and best practices to contribute to continuous improvement efforts within the HR Operations function.
- You are currently enrolled at a Dutch university, ideally in a relevant degree program and available for at least 16 hours per week.
- You are fluent in English and have very high level of Dutch language skills
- You aspire to pursue a career in HR and wish to acquire the practical foundations for it
What makes you stand out
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Proficiency in Google Suite, familiarity with HR information systems would be amazing
- You have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- You are tech & data savvy and can learn to navigate new tools easily
- You stand out with your positive and proactive attitude with a willingness to learn and grow
- You don’t shy away from data and you love ticking off to-do-lists
What to expect
- HYBRID WORK: We have a beautiful office in the Hague. We like to spend time there together, but you are also welcome to work from home sometimes.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS: Early bird or late riser? Shape your workday to align with your personal commitments and preferences in coordination with your team and the business needs.
- GROWTH: We take you and your development seriously. Take over responsibility from day one and have a real impact.