Project Manager - Material Science and Circularity Research
Scope & Responsibilities
- Manage EU projects and coordinate with stakeholders.
- Liaise with research institutions and business partners in setting up technology demonstrations, meetings or research.
- Coordinate internal actors, measure project status, report progress & execute end-to-end project delivery.
- Work with customers in the respective industry or material-use of your expertise in order to a) translate industry, material and sector-needs into requirements for our software
- Develop content on linking points to your sector-knowledge
- Following technical research projects with material design or supply chain focus and familiarizing yourself with scientific analysis conducted by other partners
- Draft new project ideas and formulate project proposals in cooperation with other partners in multi-stakeholder consortia
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a technical or scientific field, i.e material science, chemistry, product design, supply chain management, recycling
- A university degree in a relevant field to the position e.g. natural sciences or sustainability-related
- Impeccable organizational, customer engagement and intercultural skills
- You are a great communicator (both written and verbal) and collaborator
- You are a structured thinker who is able to put concepts and idea on paper and explain them from different points of view
- Ability to travel within the EU 20%
Why choose us?
Circularise has an open, informal and growth-oriented culture. A place where you get a lot of freedom and responsibility right away and your opinion counts from day one. You get to work with an amazing group of people.
We offer you an environment in which you can grow and your impact will be of great value.
- Competitive salary; depending on experience the range for this role starts at €45,000 with a maximum of €55,000
- Hybrid position with flexible hours alongside an amazing diverse team
- Travel Allowance
- 25 paid vacation days (+7 official Dutch holidays)
- All the tools you need to be a high performer including state of the art MacBook to work your magic;
- We're a hybrid company, but our HQ is located in The Hague (in case you miss your colleagues)
Everyone belongs at Circularise
We strive to hire people from all walks of life. Circularise is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and candidates without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Each person is evaluated on the basis of personal skill and merit. We are continuously working hard to develop and build a culture of inclusivity & diversity.
Notice to third party agencies
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, we will not consider, or agree to, payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event that a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
Something looks off?