Junior Financial Controller
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Why choose us?
Circularise has an open, informal and growth-oriented culture. A place where you get a lot of freedom and responsibility right away and your opinion counts from day one. You get to work with an amazing group of people.
We offer you an environment in which you can grow and your impact will be of great value.
- Competitive salary; depending on experience & salary the range for this role starts at €40,000 with a maximum of €45,000
- Hybrid position with flexible hours alongside an amazing diverse team
- Travel Allowance
- 25 paid vacation days (+7 official Dutch holidays)
- Help shape a fast-growing scale-up into becoming the next Tech For Good unicorn
- Be part of a new industry standard
- A place to work where your input, creativity and personality is celebrated;
- All the tools you need to be a high performer including state of the art MacBook to work your magic;
- We're a hybrid company, but our HQ is located in The Hague (in case you miss your colleagues)
What your day to day will look like
- Running financial/project administration
- Manage/coordinate multiple initiatives, programs and projects for the Head of Finance & Head of People
- Implementing new administrative processes for our growing company, making us future proof
- Chasing people to get what you need in time (everyone is willing to help, but financial- and/or project administration is something not typically high on the priorities list)
- Align with the Head of Finance to support the creation of annual statements
- Creation of Board meeting reports
- Guiding our teams through their budget spendings
- Day to day business which includes creating invoices, checking edited bank statements, credit card statements, wages, expenses and various other activities
- Processing vendor invoices
- Collecting and file incoming post
- Prepare personnel documentation (mortgage application, UWV, 30% ruling etc)
- Manage timesheet process grants
The bits we really really need you to have
- Fluent in Dutch is essential ( your application will not be considered if you don’t speak Dutch)
- Experience at implementing new processes and running financial/project administrations.
- Working knowledge of Dutch tax law with regards to VAT-, wage tax-, and creditor/debtor administration.
- You are a great communicator (both written and verbal) and collaborator.
- You are proactive, adaptable and can work independently when needed.
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Knowledge of General HR processes
- Passion for Sustainability
See more open positions at Circularise
Something looks off?