Internship – Mechatronics
C-Cube International B.V. is a rapidly growing scale-up located in Europe’s leading tech incubator, Yes!Delft. We developed technologies that are able to measure and predict corrosion, which enables predictive maintenance. Our technology allows our clients to prevent asset downtime and reduce maintenance costs. We have established a track record of clients worldwide such as Vattenfall, KLM, Boskalis, Rijkswaterstaat, Shell, Korea Water Corp, and many more. Currently, we are in the process of upscaling our company. If you are passionate about mechatronics, automation, and cutting-edge technology, this internship is tailor-made for you!
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Mechatronics Intern to join our dynamic team. This internship offers a unique opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, contribute to the development of innovative solutions, and be part of a company at the forefront of the industry. As a Mechatronics Intern, you will be involved in various aspects of our technology, collaborating with experienced professionals and gaining hands-on experience in a real-world environment.
• Managing documents.
• Developing designs in SolidWorks.
• Software development.
• Assisting in assembly.
• Working with programs such as SolidWorks or AutoCAD
• Contribute to the integration of sensors.
• Upscaling and optimization of corrosion sensors.
• Proficiency with SolidWorks or AutoCAD. Candidate profile
• Strong desire to think along.
• Proactive and motivated attitude.
• Flexible and structured.
• Studying toward your Bachelor's or master’s degree (third/fourth-year student) or completing your degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
• Team player.
What we offer
• A chance to work in an innovative environment.
• Internship allowance.
• Career opportunities.
• Possibility to find creative solutions.
If you are enthusiastic about mechatronics and ready to contribute to groundbreaking technologies, we invite you to apply for this internship. Send your resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and relevant experience to Julia Wu firstname.lastname@example.org