Back End Developer
Senior Back-end Developer at Fintech/Legal-tech start-up
Project: Back-end Developer
Language: Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Study: Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
Location: Groothandelsgebouw, Rotterdam. In-office 4 days per week.
For this role, you must be based in the Netherlands.
Senior Back-end Engineer
We are looking for a senior back-end developer with solid experience with Node.js and AWS Lambda to help us build an innovative legal and finance platform. You need to have at least 3 years of experience as a Back-end developer, and 5 years of total experience as a software developer.
Bondify is a Fintech/LegalTech company creating a global platform in consecutive steps – each of which will impact the world of corporate finance and corporate law. We are currently bringing a contract automation platform to market. A smart software tool that will help lawyers and in-house legal departments to draft complex legal documents digitally – in a much easier and faster way than ever before.
We are a cross-functional, very diverse team of highly motivated professionals consisting of developers, lawyers, and marketers. Team members come from different parts of the world, providing us with a wide range of perspectives, insights, and knowledge. The language in the office is English. The culture is informal.
We are looking for:
· 5 years of total experience as a software developer.
· Previous experience working as Back-end Developer for at least 3 years.
· Proficient with Node.js
· Proficient with AWS (Lambda, serverless)
· Proficient with DynamoDB (or prior MongoDB / NoSQL knowledge)
· Apollo Server and/or AppSync
· Testing Libraries
Good to have (not essential):
- Experience in building financial applications
We value developers that are excited to develop new features from scratch, are fearless of complexity, love team collaboration and take ownership. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age, and abilities to apply.
What we can offer you
· Competitive salary package + stock options.
· Diverse, fun, and highly motivated team of colleagues with little hierarchy.
· Option to become a shareholder of a promising startup.
· Opportunity to work on a sophisticated cloud-based tech stack.
How our application process looks like
1. Introduction call with our Recruiter (30 Minutes)
2. Technical case Interview with Development Team (60 Minutes)
3. Interview with Developer / CEO (60 Minutes)
4. Job offer
Where we work
Our office is located in the beating heart of Rotterdam, the Netherlands. The vibrant and modern architecture of the city creates a unique energy and endless inspiration. You can find our office on Stations Square in the Cambridge Innovation Centre, a co-working hub with a community of tech, life sciences, and clean energy entrepreneurs and investors. Besides a fully serviced work environment with free fruits and candy the CIC provides more; lectures, workshops, a pub, even yoga classes.
Are you attracted to working in a fintech/legal-tech startup that aims to change the business world? Do you like to work on something exciting, something meaningful, something innovative, something challenging? You will learn a lot will get a first-hand view of the future of what’s coming in the world of LegalTech and FinTech automation.
We offer you a cool work environment, where jeans are preferred over suits, and friendliness is preferred over formalities.
Excited? Please apply via LinkedIn. We look forward to hearing from you!