AI Developer Intern
AI Developer Internship at Fintech/Legal-tech start-up
Project: AI Developer Internship
Duration: 6 months from May 2023 (at least 32 hours a week)
Remuneration: 1000 euro per month plus expenses (based on 40 hours p/week)
Language: Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Study: Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
Location: Groothandelsgebouw, Rotterdam. In-office 4 days per week.
For this internship, you must be based in Rotterdam, or nearby.
Bondify is a Fintech/LegalTech company creating a global platform in consecutive steps – each of which will impact the world of corporate finance and corporate law. We are currently bringing a contract automation platform to market. A smart software tool that will help lawyers and in-house legal departments to draft complex legal documents digitally – in a much easier and faster way than ever before.
We are a cross-functional, very diverse team of highly motivated professionals consisting of developers, lawyers, and marketers. Team members come from different parts of the world, providing us with a wide range of perspectives, insights, and knowledge. The language in the office is English. The culture is informal.
We have a position for a highly motivated student (almost or freshly graduated) to join our team as an AI Developer Intern to help us build an innovative finance platform. This is an internship in which you will work closely with the developers’ team and in which you will be given a lot of responsibility. You will certainly learn a lot!
Your responsibilities will include:
● Building algorithms to extract, analyze and report on legal documents, loan and/or bond market indicators.
● Using Machine Learning, NLP and/or statistical techniques to develop smart solutions.
● Testing, experimenting, and selecting the best-suited algorithms/techniques for the job.
● Developing and integrating algorithms using Python/Node.JS and AWS.
● Working closely together with business, legal, and IT stakeholders to understand data needs and report results
We are looking for:
● You are a bachelor’s or master’s student/fresh graduate in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
● Deep understanding of Python and/or Node.JS, with a strong focus on (big) data.
● You are familiar with AI, Machine Learning, and/or Natural Language Processing frameworks/libraries.
● Some basic experience with various data formats (e.g. json, xls, csv) and querying languages (e.g. SQL).
● You have great analytical and problem-solving skills.
● You are passionate about technology.
● You are ready to use your programming knowledge and skills.
Are you attracted to working in a fintech/legal-tech startup that aims to change the business world? Do you like to work on something exciting, something meaningful, something innovative, and something challenging? You will learn a lot and will get a first-hand view of the future of what’s coming in the world of LegalTech and FinTech automation.
We offer you a cool work environment, where jeans are preferred over suits, and friendliness is preferred over formalities!
Excited? Please apply via LinkedIn. We look forward to hearing from you!