Delft, The Netherlands
Are you an ambitious and organized finance professional looking for the next step in your career? And do you, next to the obvious knack for numbers, possess a pro-active and flexible mindset? If these things apply to you, then you are the person we are looking for! Ampelmann is searching for a dynamic Financial Administrator who will be responsible for processing our administration. Interested? Scroll down to learn more about the role and how to apply.
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Personal development and responsibility take centre stage at Ampelmann. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
Read more about the Ampelmann story here and have an ‘inside look’ here.
About the Finance department
As Financial Administrator you will be working in the Finance department. This department is split into two teams: Business Control and Financial Control. As Financial Administrator you will join the Financial Control team. This team is responsible for the company’s accounting (i.e. bookkeeping) & (consolidated) internal and external (tax) reporting and currently consists out of a Financial Controller, a Financial Accountant, two Financial Administrators and a Work Student. In this role you will report to the Financial Controller.
Your role as Financial Administrator
In this position your main responsibility is to manage the financial statements and provide input to the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account. You will be processing administration like bank statements and journal entries by ensuring timely action and accurate management of processes. You will perform monthly, quarterly and yearly closings. To ensure you keep delivering a top-quality service level you are continuously looking for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your processes and tools. To make sure your role remains diverse and challenging you will also be supporting the Financial Control team in other activities.
- Timely processing of bank statements for all Ampelmann entities
- Timely processing of other journal entries
- Back-up for processing of all outgoing invoices to suppliers
- Identifying and implementing improvements in administration processes.
- Supporting the Financial team with recurring and ad-hoc activities.
- Vocational degree in Administration and 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience in Financial Administration.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Dutch, both verbally and written.
- A team player with a proactive attitude and flexible mindset.
- Proficient in using Office 356, especially Excel.
- A great work environment with innovative and change-willing aspirations.
- High degree of responsibility and room to have significant impact.
- Monthly gross salary between EUR 2.228 – EUR 3.895, based on your experience.
- Good secondary benefits (e.g. annual bonus, Working from Home policy, unlimited vacation days and more).
- Ampelmann Academy for all your personal and professional development needs.
You can apply before 26 September 2023 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. In the week after the closing date, we will let you know if you have been selected for the first interview round. If there is a match after the first interview, you will proceed to the second interview round. Still a match? Then we will offer you the job!
If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact email@example.com. Your contact person for this vacancy is Eva Pothof.